Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seprateriums are good.

What is it about voice mail that makes my child cringe?
We left music class and Zack asked to talk with Kris on the phone. So once he was all buckled up in the seat I dialed my cell and handed it to him. After the second ring he practically threw it at me and told me to leave a message that he wasn't going to talk to voice mail.

I left a message for Kris saying I was Zackary's secretary blah blah blah. When I was done Zack asked what I said. So I told him. The little stinker says "mom, that's nice. I like seprateriums."
I tried to correct him but he was pretty set on saying it that way.

I am going to assume now that as he gets older he will be that annoying person that hangs up the phone when voice mail comes on and my cell phone will tell me I have 15 missed calls. lol

No comments: