Friday, September 18, 2009

Evil voices

Today I left the television off and told Zack and K that they needed to go play. I heard much argument over that one before they both decided to go play.

They opted to play Little Red Riding Hood. They take turns one plays Red and the other is the big bad wolf (or as they both say... the big bad woof) then they switch. It is really funny to listen to them. I have told Zack the Red Riding Hood story for quite a while now and I am pretty sure I have never made any part of it scary or inappropriate for a little one.
Today I walked away to do something and they were running around the house as if it were the forest. I wasn't quite sure what K (Red) said to Zack (The Big Bad Wolf) but it had something to do with the grandma in the story. He clearly responded in a little tiny trying to sound evil voice with a "you grandma is gone, I ate her!" I lost it! The voice he attempted to use was priceless and where he ever came up with I ate her is beyond me.

I can't wait to see what other fairy tale they are going to recreate next week.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think I will read that one to A.J. I don;t think he knows that store. I think I will leave out the eating grandma part LOL!