Friday, October 3, 2008

Last night at dinner I was going down a list of names and asking Zack if they were "a girl or a boy" (example, is Daddy a boy or a girl). He was doing really well answering correctly to everyone I asked. So Kris and I being the excited parents we clapped for him while telling him what a good job he did. The little bugger bowed to us while we were clapping for him! Neither Kris nor I could contain our laughter. It was just one of the funniest moments because neither of us expected that.
This morning Zack and I went to the park, we went to the one downtown. Zack played a little on the slides but there were kids there that were a bit bigger and they were a little to hyper for Zack's taste so we went for a walk in the park. He decided to pick up sticks along the way, not so bad but he had a bunch of them and was holding on for dear life. I was hoping he didn't want to take them all home with him. When we were walking over the bridge I asked him if he wanted to throw one into the water. He had a blast doing that. We stood there until every last one of them was in the stream.
I didn't realize how long we were at the park so when we left I stopped at Arbys on the way home and got him fries and a "hamburger" (aka a roast beef sandwich). I didn't get a kids meal with time and now I am scared! He ate every last fry and 3/4 of that sandwich. Aren't 2 year old supposed to eat small amounts? Where can they possible store all that food?



1 comment:

Kristin said...

AJ has become a huge eater too. I think that he is going through a growth spurt. Zach is to funny. Isn't 2 a great age.