Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a day.

Little one must have a stomach virus or has eaten something that does not agree with him because he has gotten sick twice today.

This morning he was fine. He ate his breakfast like normal, washed his hands when he was done, walked into the living room to grab a toy and sneezed. As he sneezed he threw up all over the toy, the couch and the carpet. Not a fun way to start the day.

He sat down to eat lunch this afternoon and really didn't get through much of it before he was sick again.

He does not have a fever nor is is complaining of anything hurting him so I am hoping it is nothing and will go away rather quickly.

Apparently this little one of mine just does not understand that his mother has a very weak stomach.

____________________

Day one of my no spend 2 weeks went alright. I stayed away from all those after Christmas sales. It was hard I tell you knowing things were 75% off already but I am determined.

I also made enough dinner last night to get 3 meals out of so that is a great thing.

No comments: