Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Frazzled

I have not been in all that great of a mood lately so I haven't posted anything. I figured it was better to not say anything at all than to say something I might regret later.

I am very frazzled lately.

This darling child of mine that I speak about often is to the point of driving me straight to the mental institution. He is driving at a rate of speed that would make any police officer give chase.
I am thinking that the only way things are going to get better at this point is for me to run and hide. Anyone have any frequent flyer miles they want to get rid of? I think the best place for me to hide is Hawaii where I could sit on the beach for a week, a month, a year, whatever it takes :)

I gave my husband my Christmas list last week and apparently he did not see the humor in it.
I asked for a maid, a nanny, and a rich old man. Now why can he not see these things as being important? For crying out loud he calls me princess, you would think he would want me to be treated as such.

I am hoping for a change in attitude around this place so I can get back to my normal self (what is normal though?) real soon.

No comments: