Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorating the tree.

We started to decorate our Christmas tree the other night. The bad thing is I can not for the life of me find the hooks to hang the ornaments so I need to get to the store, buy more (which no doubt means I will find the others as soon as I get home), then we will finish decorating it.

The ones that have something built into them to hang from the tree are already on.

In typical tot fashion we have a heavy concentrated band of ornaments at the bottom of the tree. Nothing like the younger generation getting to see and enjoy all the ornaments at their eye level and leaving us older folks with a bare tree to look at. While putting those ornaments on the tree Kris was trying so hard to guide Zack into putting some up higher, it wasn't working out so well. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is complete. lol

Oh and for what it is worth, at some point in my childhood I was given some information that is not correct and I would like to clear it up now. The word is ornaments. I was always told to pronounce it like it is spelled but in the world of Zack the correct way to pronounce it is "Ottoments".

No comments: