Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shh, it's a secret!

There are two Christmas tree lots not far from our house. Every time we head out to the store Zack wants to pass them to make sure the Snowmen and Santa inflatables are still there and are up.

One of the Santa inflatables is holding a list. On one particular day when Zack was not being a very good boy I told him it was Santa's naughty list and I saw his name on it. So every time we pass it he asks if his name is on it.

Tonight when we passed it Kris asked Zack if his name was on the naughty list, when Zack told him no Kris asked why he thought his name was not on the naughty list. Zack's response was "I can't tell you dad, it is a secret."

I got a chuckle out of that.

1 comment:

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Aww, what a sweet thing to say "it's a secret." So cute!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my Candy Cane Chandelier idea!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

Myra