Thursday, December 3, 2009

The mind of a 3 year old.

Normally there are children's Cd's playing the whole time we are in the car. Today I said "It's mine turn to listen to something I want to hear". On the way to pick Kris up for lunch the song 'Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy' came on. Zack and K were in the backseat just rockin out. As we pulled into the parking lot of Kris' job my child yells at the top of his lungs "Lets blow the roof off this place!" and he continued to clap and car dance. I couldn't help myself I was laughing hysterically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of the blue Zack comes out with "Mommy, my Grandma is shrinking." I had no clue where or why it came out so I asked him why she was shrinking. He replied "She shrinking 'cause I am growing." (He is wise beyond his years)
When I told Kris about it, he started to chuckle and Zack came out with "Grandma just doesn't have it." I asked him what Grandma doesn't have and he said "The growing stuff".

**So Mom, I guess it is official you are done with your growing years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zack was put in time out for hitting K with a pillow. After I deemed that enough time had passed I told him to come out of time out and go apologize to K.
As he was hightailing it of the time out zone he turned around, looked at me and said "So I guess apologize means I have to say sorry."
I guess I forget he is a small person and doesn't always know what the big words mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zack: "Mommy what time are G and S getting here?"
Me: "Somewhere around dinner time."
Zack "Does that mean they are going to drive in circles?"
Oops, again I need to word things better for him.

No comments: