Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who tells the best Jokes?

One of the funniest things that I have witnessed in a long time is a couple of 3 year old kids telling jokes to each other. I wish I could video it to post it but whenever I get the camera out they become different so it isn't as funny.

Twice now Zack and K (the little girl I babysit for) have decided to tell each other jokes. Neither one can remember the jokes people tell them so they make up their own.

The first time it happened they were telling each other knock knock jokes.

Zack: Knock Knock
K: who's there
Zack: Orange
K: orange who
Then the two of them bust out into a fit of laughter!

K: Knock Knock
Zack: Who there
K: Car
The laughter then ensued!

That is right, there was no punch line at all. I was nearly in tears laughing with them and believe me that isn't a good thing when you are driving.

A few days ago I went downstairs to do some laundry and I can hear them in the monitor when Zack started telling jokes.

Zack: Who lives in the barn?
K: the cow.
The laughter erupts at this point.

K: Who lives in the barn?
Zack: the horse.
They both proceed to laugh hysterically.

I just have to tell you there is nothing funnier than a couple of 3 year old kids telling each other jokes! If you are having a bad day, this will help turn it around.

No comments: