Monday, April 27, 2009

Silly boy!

Yesterday Zack and I made the trip out to see my mom.

The whole way out there he talked...and talked...and talked. I was hoping to get a little peace and quiet on the drive but he obviously had other plans. LOL

While we were there we went outside to enjoy the warmth and the sun and Zack's squirters (water guns). I started squirting him the minute we were outside. He loved it. After a while of playing with the squirters my mom brought out a bucket of water for him to play with.

He decided it was more comfortable to strip down and run around naked! Thank goodness mom doesn't have any close neighbors. My little nudist played out there with the water for quite a while before he would go inside.

I do not know where my brain was but I never put sunscreen on the poor kid. He was very lightly sun burned on his arms and shoulders and also

the top half of each BUTT CHEEK!

It is hilarious to see because the bottom part of his butt is still pure white while the top is a lovely shade of red! It is almost like he has a lined drawn across his butt.

Thankfully he has not complained about being burned, nor does it appear to bother him. I guess I need to start keeping a small container of sunscreen in the diaper bag because I don't think he is going to be in the house much this summer.

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh no!!! Ouch, but CUTE.

We always have at least one sunburn a year before I remember that my kids' skin is delicate and I HAVE to lather them daily.

Don't you wish you were as comfortable (and allowed to) to run around nekkid?