Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks Mom.

I tried and tried to fight it but I didn't win. I told my Mom weeks ago that I wasn't having a birthday this year but she didn't buy it. She told me she was pretty sure that she remembered being in pain caused by my birth. To be honest I don't believe her story about pain. Lets face it I was an easy child from the moment I was born, Mom must be loosing it because she doesn't seem to remember it that way. I don't know why, maybe she is getting me mixed up with someone else?

Hey it could happen!

Anyway, Mom this is for you...





Oops I forgot this blog shows a different time, so those who have asked, yes my birthday is the 19th.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

is your bday on nov. 19? which would actually be today if it is happy birthday if it isn't happy birthday anyway cuz i really don't remember everyone's bdays

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Happy Birthday!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog-I would LOVE to come to NC for a road trip! However, I can only do glue gun work, and little "bits" of painting...big walls need someone else-I have a short attention span! (I call it Domestic ADD...)LOL
Stop by my blog anytime!!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday!!