Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plans change.

The plan was to go to the library today. Pick out a few new books maybe a DVD or two. Walk around a store or two. Anything to get out of the house.
As with all good plans they always seem to fail. Zack was complaining of a sore throat yesterday and now he has a runny/stuffy nose and a low grade fever. I guess it is for the best since it is quite cold out today and extremely windy.
(I have already been outside today chasing down the recycles container what blew off my porch).

Has this year been colder than last year or the year before? Sure does seem like each year it is getting colder and colder.

Since the plans have changed I think I will be forced into doing laundry and cleaning up today.
I don't know about you but that does not sound as fun as the original plans.


________________________________________________________________

R.I.P. Captain Phil the show will not be the same without you.

No comments: