Friday, March 13, 2009

My babys birthday.


Day two of our trip was filled with lots of fun, excitement, and the inside of all the bathrooms that Disneys Magic Kingdom has to offer!

We all woke up not realizing we should have turned the clocks ahead before we went to bed so we actually had a later start than anticipated. Not so great but that was the least of my worries at the moment. Somehow I managed to get a stomach bug which forced me to down some of that absolutely nasty Pink stuff. *as I shudder thinking about it. I was not feeling well at all but did not want to miss my baby's birthday celebration at Disney so I forced myself to deal with it and go.

Zack was getting pretty excited to be going to "Disney Park." Especially going to Disney Park on his "bursday". He couldn't wait to get on the "momoter rail" and ride around.

We were fortunate enough for Ma to get us into The Crystal Palace for lunch so Zack was able to have lunch with Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger on his birthday. When he first spotted them, he wore the biggest smile I had ever seen on that kid.

Kris, Zack and Winnie the Pooh


Ma, Zack and Piglet

Kris, Zack and the ever bubbly Tigger

Kris, Zack and Eeyore

Oh wait he did have a huge smile when he was filling himself with ice cream and cookie then licking as much frosting off that birthday cupcake they brought out for him. Man the kid was in a sugar high for quite a while after that.

David

Lilly and Indigo

After lunch we headed over to the most annoying ride at Disney. Yeah you know I am talking about "It's a small world." It may be the most annoying but lets face it you can't go to Disney and not ride it. It is on this ride that Indigo fell asleep.

Stay tuned there will be more on our day at Disney tomorrow.

No comments: