Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A day to play.

*Ruby Red I know you are a bit tired of seeing snow so I would advise you to back out now. LOL

It snowed and we finally have a decent amount to be able to go out and play in. Of course Zack bugged me from the time he got up until I finally took him out to play. Nothing like being outside in freezing temperatures for nearly and hour and a half. It doesn't matter to him when you tell him he can go out again later. I was able to get him in the house by promising hot chocolate.

After dinner he went outside again this time to play with Kris. The minute I stepped outside Zack comes running up and tattles on his daddy.

Zack "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy"
Me "What Zack?"
Zack "Daddy hit you truck wif snow balls."
Me "He did? What did you do?"
Zack "Nofing"

I took some pics of my boys having a good time them
Bam
my husband (who apparently has no aim at all) smacked my brand new camera with a large snow ball. I am a pretty darn big target, how the heck can you possibly miss me? He is so lucky he didn't break it.

and now for your viewing pleasure.

Here he is making sure it hasn't melted yet.


Here is Zack eating snow (must remember to tell him not to eat colored snow).


Here is Kris showering Zack with snow.



Here is Zack getting Kris with a snowball, poor kid doesn't get the concept of throwing it from a distance.


As you can tell by the evening all the roads were fairly clear but guess what most of the stores closed early due to bad weather. I don't get it, by that time it was no longer bad, the roads were clear and people were out and about.

2 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Oh, what fun! Looks like your son AND hubby had a blast! :-)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I saw that note to me! You are too funny-I am glad you all had fun-and the pictures were sooo sweet!
Yep, I am soo sick of snow, but today was getting rather warm-48 degrees! We were out riding bikes and didn't even have coats on! It is crazy-tomorrow we are expecting flurries-again!