Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Award

I received my first award!
It is from Kristin over at the way it is
You should check out her blog she is a tell it like it is kind of person with 3 little boys who are adorable and a bit mischievous.




The Rules
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

The Nominations are...

Tracey check her out at just another mommy blog

Sadie over at where the road begins she is a sweet person.

Emily over at life as I know it

I guess I need to start reading more blogs.

2 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Awwww. THANK YOU!! I love getting awards. Thanks...

Kristin said...

I am so glad you like it. Now I have Tagged you for a short fun little game on my blog. Go play.