Friday, December 19, 2008

Car repairs

Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?
Every time my vehicle is taken in to be repaired, it needs to go back within a few weeks for the same darn thing! We just brought my 4 Runner in on the 3rd and had the power steering pump replaced. I noticed some wet spots on my driveway where I park. They started out small and have now grown into a big ugly mess. Yesterday I am running a bunch of errands with 2 somewhat grumpy kids and I am getting irritated beyond belief with the fact that I am killing myself turning to turn the steering wheel.
I tried to call Kris but was only able to leave a message for him. He called me back later and I was in the middle of the grocery store and I just about bit his head off.
I hope they repair it correctly this time.
BTW this is the 5th mechanic we have tried in the 5 years we have lived here.

Anyone have any suggestions for getting all the power steering fluid off my driveway?

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I can crash a car, but don't know how to fix it!
Merry Christmas, anyway...