Friday, September 16, 2011

Sweatpants already?

What is a mom to do?

The weather has turned cool and so the time has come to retire those shorts and resort to the long pants to cover those little legs.

The number one problem with that is my son really dislikes wearing pants, he really dislikes wearing socks too but that is another story. I have given up on making him wear jeans, that is just a struggle I do not want to fight everyday. His wardrobe consists of sweatpants, sweatpants and more sweatpants. I wonder what his school is going to think seeing him in sweats everyday?

It is a challenge to even get the sweatpants on him but it is better than trying to get him to wear jeans.

The few times I have gotten him to wear jeans in the past were small miracles. I am hoping one day he will come out of it. The only other option is to pack up, sell the house, move somewhere where it never gets cold... but I am thinking my husband would not really agree to that.

No comments: