Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello truck, goodbye car.

Someone lift this darn money leaching curse from my household... PLEASE!

Finally after 28 days of not having my truck, we picked it up today at lunch time. I was so thrilled to see Clifford (the name of my truck) sitting there waiting for me. Whenever we pick a vehicle up from the mechanics Kris and I have a deal that he drives it that first day to make sure everything is alright.
We stopped to grab a bite to eat before Kris had to get back to work. He got into my truck and I got into his car. I figured I would stop at the house and put the leftovers in the refrigerator before heading to the store. I pulled up into the driveway, went to put the emergency brake on (we live on a small hill) and the darn thing popped. The spring from inside came flying out pushing the release button out and now the brake will not work! Please let this be an easy fix because I don't think I can handle any more money disappearing from our pockets to the mechanics pocket, nor do I think I can handle another weekend of not having my truck since Kris has to go out of town.

No comments: