Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sing on...

Every night I sing three songs to Zack at bed time. The same three songs. If I try to skip singing one night or even skipping one song he lets me know I have to do it and do it right. If I try to change and sing something else, he doesn't even let me get the first verse out before telling me that is not right and I need to sing his songs.

Well the other night as soon as I finished the first song he had something important to ask me. I answered him and when he was satisfied with my answer he looked at me and said "Continue on Maestro".

I could not help myself, it struck me as funny and I was nearly in tears from laughter. He started laughing right along side me, then he said "Hey mom, why you laughing?" Which of course made it even more funny for me.

I love that kid and everything he says that makes me break into hysterical laughter.

No comments: