Friday, April 15, 2011

I am so mean...

Zack: "Mom can I have a snack?"

Me: "No, if you have a snack now, you can not have cake tonight."

Zack: "Argh Mom, you are so not going to get a raise. No more extra money for you!"

Me: "What? Am I missing something? When did I start getting paid?"

Zack just rolled his eyes are me and walked off.

Someone please tell me when I started getting paid and where the heck is this money going?

_______________________________________________

This morning I called for Zack and told him it was time to go brush his teeth and wash up so he could go to school. There was no response, so I walked into the living room to find him hiding under a blanket on the couch.
Me: "Zack get up you need to get ready for school."

Zack: "Zack is not here... leave a message after the beep.... BEEP."

Me: "Zack go get ready for school."

Zack: "I told you Zack is not here, leave a message after the beep... BEEP."

Me: "Zack I am not kidding, go get ready now."

He got off the couch grumbling "Mom, you are not fair, you wake me up to early, you make me do things I don't want to do and you make me go to school when I don't want to."

Oh being a mom is so much fun.

No comments: