Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A childs Answers

A friend of mine posted her answers to this on Facebook and I just had to ask Zack and see what he would say. Some of his answers are sweet, some funny and some just down right wrong.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Zack: No
(Can you tell what kind of day we are having)?

2. What makes mom happy?
Zack: Cuddle time.

3. What makes mom sad?
Zack: Not having cuddle time.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Zack: tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child
Zack: Being as a child.
(I am not quite sure what this means and he couldn't seem to give me an explanation).

6. How old is your mom?
Zack: 8 years old.

7. How tall is your mom?
Zack: 3 inches of course.
(I know I am short but does he have to make me feel worse).

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Zack: Work
(Now I know my child doesn't know a thing about me)!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Zack: Find me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Zack: singing.
(HA, keep reading)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Zack: Jumping rope.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Zack: Singing, your really not good at singing.
(I guess I will become famous for being a bad singer).

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Zack: Work.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Zack: Toast is your favorite food.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Zack: Doing proud things.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Zack: Emery (chuggington)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Zack: Cuddle and go places.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Zack: Both of us have teeth.
(Well that is a good thing).

19. How are you and your mom different?
Zack: Glasses (pointing to mom) no glasses (pointing to himself).

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Zack: by cuddling and kissing and hugging.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Zack: IHOP and Chick-fil-A
(This is news to me).

No comments: