Friday, June 19, 2009

Watch what you say.

I failed to think like a child yesterday. After Zack was finished eating his lunch I told him it was nap time so he needed to go in and go potty and wash his hands.

While he was doing that I went in and changed to decent clothes to go to my dentist appointment.
When he saw my clothes he looked confused.

I told that I was putting him down for a nap then I had to go to the dentist.

A very concerned look appeared on his face and he held his hands up and said "I not have a mommy or daddy to watch me?" I quickly told him Daddy would be home Then I would leave while he was sleeping. Poor kid looked like he wanted to cry at the thought of being alone.

I guess I need to pay a bit more attention to what I say and don't say. I sometimes forget he takes things differently that I meant them.

Oh yeah and the good news "No cavities"!

No comments: