Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom!!!

Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Presents
Zing Zang Zoom.

We went to the circus today!
It was the first time I had ever been so I was excited.
We waited until this morning to tell Zack that we were going. It is easier that way. Of course he had never been either so he didn't know what to expect.
We went to a morning show so he wouldn't be so tired and grumpy by the time we got there. He was excited walking around the coliseum. What kid wouldn't be... with all the booths selling all those flashing things and tons of stuffed animals and toys.
We all had great time. I think Zack liked the tigers the most...
but then again he did chow down on that pretzel!
Kris took pictures so if I can get them loaded on to his computer I will post some later.

2 comments:

kirimarie said...

Oh, that sounds like fun! I bet Zack had a blast--must have pictures!

blognut said...

What a great day!