Friday, February 20, 2009

Trains, Trains and more Trains

Yesterday we went to walk around the mall. You know to get out of the house and see something other than these bare white walls.

I told Zack before hand we were not buying anything so don't ask. He asked for a cookie but was told no and he dropped the subject quickly.

We kept walking then he says "mom, that book store has trains to play with." ( I swear he can sniff them out a mile away). I said something to the effect of oh that is nice now lets keep walking.

We get about halfway back around and he puts his hands together and in that oh so sweet voice he says

"May we PLEEEEEEASE go in the book store and play trains?"

Now how could I turn that down?

So we were in there for more than a hour so he could play trains. Mind you they only had 2 trains on the whole table but I guess that was good enough.
Hey wait how come just 2 are not enough at home? How come we have to have at least 25 on the table or a melt down may happen?

Just this morning I found out about a Thomas the Train event at Toys R Us tomorrow so you know where I will be. This kiddo of mine is obsessed with Thomas. He has been awake for 4 hours now, and 3 of those 4 hours he has been at his train table playing.

If only he is that passionate about school work when he gets a bit older.
I can dream can't I?

No comments: