Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Music and Motion

Now that Zack is no longer in Speech Therapy I signed him up for a music and motion class that meets once a week for 45 minutes. I figured we needed to do something other than always being in the house. Yesterday we went to the first class. He liked it so much that for the next few hours after class he just kept telling me "mommy we go back to music class next week". He also told Kris he was going back next week.

This morning I was singing one of the songs from the class and he politely informed me not to sing because "we sing that in Music". I think it is more like he does not like my singing. LOL

I asked him what his favorite part of the class was and he told me he liked being an airplane. Not only do they sit and sing but they are up moving around running around the room being silly. As small children should be every once in a while.

I do not think I saw any child walk out of there yesterday without a smile on their face. How great it that?

1 comment:

ParentingPink said...

Awwww. Isn't it wonderful when you can find a fun class that you AND your child enjoy? Glad he is having so much fun!