Thursday, February 5, 2009

Because everyone needs a good laugh.

Another day... Another loss.
(of brain cells that is).

I will go ahead and let you all have a great laugh at my expense today.

There has been so much laundry being done around here the past few days that I can't seem to keep track of how many loads I have done.

Yesterday I was on the one millionth load (just a slight exaggeration), when I took the clothes out of the dryer. I threw them in the basket so I could fold them while sitting my lazy butt on the couch. I then took the clothes from the washer, put them in the dryer, turned it on and started to leave the laundry room.

At that moment I stop dead in my tracks, A light bulb suddenly appeared over my head. I turned around and shut the dryer off. The clothes that I had just pulled from the washer and put in the dryer never actually were washed!

I went the motions of putting them in the washer, added the detergent, closed the door but never turned the darn thing on. I just moved them right over to the dryer not even paying attention to the fact they did not feel wet!


What was I thinking?
(Apparently I wasn't!)

Story is over you can stop laughing now.

2 comments:

ParentingPink said...

Ha! That IS a good laugh. I've done it before too! Must be a "mom" thing! LOL

Kristin said...

I have done that before. Heaven help us.