Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me!


Last night I heard Kris get home from work and of course Zack ran to meet him at the door.
I heard Kris whisper something to Zack but didn't hear what it was.

A second later Zack comes running into the kitchen
"Mommy, Happy Vowentines day"
as he is handing over a half dozen yellow roses. They are pretty.

Kris said they are not for Valentines Day they are Happy Mommy flowers.
It doesn't really matter what they are for, I love them!
These are the first flowers I have gotten in a very long time, so long in fact that I gave away my vases to Goodwill years ago. Soo...
these very pretty roses now reside in a not so pretty Smuckers Grape Jelly jar. LOL.

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

It doesn't matter what kind of jar you put them in-how beautiful they are! Just lovely!!!