Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am getting old...

Where the heck did time go? How could it possibly have gone by so quickly?
25 years ago today I gave birth to my first born child, a son named David.

He was a day later than expected but well worth the wait. He was good kid, I couldn't have asked for better...until the teenage years hit. Oh those teenage years were a killer but somehow I survived! Even though I have lots of gray hairs courtesy of this child of mine, I still love him dearly and I am so glad I have had him in my life!




Some pictures of my baby through the years.



*photos in order are...
1984 Hospital photo (he came out looking like a prize fighter, LOL)
1984 Six months old.
1987 3rd birthday, Mr grumpy until the presents came out.
1994 with Mickey.
1995 I love this photo of him being him at home.
2001 JR OTC.
2004 Thankfully he cut that hair and donated it to locks of love.
2008 getting ready for his birthday dinner.


I love you David I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

**edited to add a special message to David...
Oh the Pain, I can still feel the pain.
LOL


1 comment:

ParentingPink said...

Happy Birthday David! Looks like you have done a wonderful job raising him! I can't wait for the teenage years (NOT!) but we all get through them! Love the pics!