Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Does it really have to be that hard.

I know that many items in stores get ripped open and pieces come up missing because of people wanting to check things out before they purchase something BUT do the manufactures really need to go to the lengths they do to keep us from getting the product out of the packaging when we get it home?
Ever since Christmas we have been opening gifts every few days for Zack to play with. I opened something the other night that took more time trying to get it out of the box than it did driving to the store to buy it! Did it really need 12 ties that were all at least a foot long? I don't think so.
Zack receive a interactive DVD so last night I was trying to get the remote control off the book. I am thinking to myself 'piece of cake'. It had only 1 tie on it, how hard could it be. By the time the remote was off the book I was looking like I should be admitted to a psychiatric ward! My thumb has a nice half inch slice in it and my wrist looks as if I tried to slit it! Nothing should be that hard to remove from the packaging.
***Kris if you read the blog today this is your warning, any birthday presents, gifts of any kind through out the year and any Christmas gifts that Zack receives you will be removing them from the packaging.

No comments: