Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh the wonders.

There are some days Zack will eat more than any other child I have ever seen and today was one of those days. I am telling you I fear my grocery bill when he gets older. I think Kris is going to have to get a 3rd job to keep up with him.
For the past few days Zack has been telling me "her". I couldn't figure out what or who he was referring to. Well I figured it out, he is referring to my mother, his grandmother. I have no idea where he picked that up from.
Another baffeling thing he has come up with that I just don't know where he got the idea from is when giving him some "cookies" (vanilla wafers) he asked for milk and indicated he wanted to dunk his cookies. I have not done this and Kris swears he hasn't done it so where does he get it from?

3 comments:

kirimarie said...

Hi Leah! Glad I found your blog. Z is growing up so fast!

I'm Sadie said...

YEAH! Another blogger! Love the post too. Ruthie loves to dunk, but she did learn it from Daddy. apbu

Kristin said...

WOW! Great blog. Z is getting big. Off to go dunk cookies in milk LOL!