Monday, November 9, 2009

Confusion

I saw Zack walking around in the kitchen with a cup in his hand so I asked him what he was drinking. I figured he would tell me water since he can get that on his own. He told me "Lemonade" as if I was nuts for asking.
I did not realize Kris had given him some or I never would have asked.
Mr. Polite asked me if I wanted a taste so when I declined he insisted I try it that it was really good. Now I don't particularly care for Lemonade at all but who could resist a little one trying so hard to be nice and share his drink with you.
I took the smallest sip possible, you know the one when the liquid just barely touches your lips.
I handed his cup back to him told him Thank you but I really don't like Lemonade. He seemed very insulted and let me know that is was really good.
I asked him what Lemonade was made out of.

Insert 'Mom your so dumb look here'.

"Mom Lemonade is made out of water, sugar and Oranges".

I guess I need to spend a bit more time in the kitchen with him, he seems to be a bit confused.

No comments: