Friday, July 24, 2009

The swap.

I just wanted to take a moment to say I am pretty sure this idea that I have in my head can be pulled off.

Let me know what you think.

There are days that Kris just does not feel like getting up in the morning but Zack gets up real early. I am thinking Zack could take the place of Kris at work... At least until nap time because then I think they would notice.

What, you think they would notice the height difference?

Well that is an easy fix, Zack could sit at the desk playing games (oops I mean working) on the computer.

He is just like his father. He could talk to anyone on the phone so I do not really see any problems there.

The only real problem I see is that Zack does not know how to drive yet so it would be a little hard for him to get there.

Take a look.
Looks like a perfect match to me. So Kris what do you think? Think you two could pull it off?

No comments: