Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pleading his case.

He is too smart for his own good!


This morning after Zack had gotten ready for school he still had about ten minutes before we had to leave. He came to me asking if he could watch television, I reminded him he had lost three days for not listening yesterday. (he lost television privileges for three days yesterday for misbehaving at the bus stop). So this morning he tried pleading his case.

Zack: "Mom I know you said I can not watch TV for three days right?"

Me: "That's right so don't even ask."

Zack: "But Mom you said three DAYS right?"

Me: "Yes Zack I said three days."

Zack: "Well then I can watch TV this morning then."

Me: "Umm, no it has not been three days."

Zack: "But Mom this is morning not day time."

I think he is going to make a good lawyer.

No comments: