Monday, November 29, 2010

Robot Zack reporting for class.

Zack has been bugging Kris lately about wanting to build a robot. Of course we have no idea where the idea came from or even what kind of robot he wants to build. All we can tell you is several times we have gotten a talking to about taking him to Lowes or Home Depot to buy the stuff to build a robot.

Today on the ride home from school he brought it up again. Only this time he let it be known that he wanted to build a robot so he didn't have to go to school. I asked him how building a robot was going to make it so he did not have to go to school. He said he wanted to build it and take it to school. Alright I will admit it, I just was not getting what he was trying to tell me.

I asked him again how was building a robot going to keep him from going to school. I asked if the robot was going to lock the doors to his school so no-one could get in. He rolled his eyes at me and said "No Mom a robot won't lock the doors to the school or anything like that, I could just build him and take him to school and I can leave him there when I stay home."

Seriously the kid is four! Where does a four year old get the idea to build a robot to replace him at school so he could stay home?

...And on that note, I will tell you that I am afraid already of his teenage years.

No comments: