Friday, July 16, 2010

It has arrived!

You know the car seat purchase I just complained about on Monday? The one that was was on back order for 2-3 weeks? Guess what showed up at my house yesterday afternoon!
Yup, that same car seat that they emailed me and apologized for not being able to ship out that day was indeed shipped out that day!

So far the seat is great! It took a bit getting it to the right height and installed properly but Zack appears to be perfectly happy with his new seat. After all he did pick out the color of the new seat (not one I would have chosen but he has to sit in it not me). Now the only problem is figuring out how to shrink this kid so he can stay in it for a longer period of time.

Now to figure out what to do with his old seat which still has a few years left on it.

No comments: