Thursday, March 29, 2012

R.I.P. Clifford

On Friday I lost a beloved friend. His health has been declining over the past years and I knew it was coming but did not want to face it.

Clifford my beloved big red truck died (well he wasn't that big). He died on the side of the road just two and a half miles from my house. Thankfully I was not there when it happened or I would have cried like a baby right there in the street.

I miss him already. I have had him for so many years that he indeed became a part of the family. Lets face it he was always there for me. He took me to the doctor when I was sick. He went on numerous vacations with me. He was there for me when I had to drive back and forth from my house to the hospital (2 hours each way) when mom had her stroke. He kept me warm in the winter and cool in the summer. He was even kind enough to have the music on when I started him up. He would carry my groceries home without complaint and most of all he kept me safe. What more can a girl ask for? He was a steady in my life for so long.

It is going to be hard finding a replacement for my dear old friend. His seat had a perfect indentation of my butt, how could I possibly replace that!

I will miss you Clifford!



Look even Zack loved to take care of Clifford, they have even dressed alike.

No comments: