Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A star is born.

We have a television star in the family now. Does it matter that it was a closed circuit television and only the children in the school were able to view it? Heck no, that does not matter at all! Zack was so excited that he was on television at school. He was chosen two days in a row to go to the media center and say the pledge of allegiance.
He wanted to say the pledge and he wanted to do well with it so he practiced it a few times.
If I had a disk for my camera I would get him on video because it is too darn cute.

He holds his hand over his heart and says " I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of Amewica (he still does not save the R sound down yet) and to the Wepublic for which it stands, one nation under God , Invisible (yes that is what he says), with liberty and jusnice (I am not really sure what a jusnice is but we will go with that for now) to all.

I don't think his new found stardom has gone to his head but then again you never know.

No comments: