Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Cake Choices.

The other day I asked Zack what kind of birthday cake he wanted this year. He just looked at me, so I named a few off for him to choose from. Vanilla, Chocolate, Marble, Carrot... You know I was thinking of just picking up a sheet cake at the store.

He then said I will think about it and let you know.

The next day I had Paula Deen from the Food network on TV. I was not paying too much attention to the show but apparently Zack was because he started pointing to the TV and says "Mom that's it, that is the cake I want, I want that Chocolate Explosion Cake!" I looked up just in time to see her and her guests enjoying a delicious looking cheesecake.

I am pretty sure I did not mention cheesecake as one of the choices I listed for him.

Oh why oh why does my child have to love the finer things in life?

No comments: