Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stumping Dad.

I have been recording some of the Christmas shows and movies on the DVR for Zack to watch at a time that is more convenient for us. Well last night him and I sat down and watched one of the movies that he has never seen before. He was quiet through the whole movie which is a rare thing for this kid.

This morning he told Kris that we watched the cereal guys movie. Zack has never had the cereal but he has seen the commercial for it.

Of course Kris was stumped. He had a puzzled look on his face and questioned if it was 'The Krispie guys'? A minute or two later Zack gave it away by telling Kris that Fred and Barney was in it and they lived in a rock house.

Yes we watched the Flintstones Christmas. He enjoyed it so much.

I wonder why did they ever take that show off the air? It was one of my favorites as a child.

On the subject of old cartoons, Zack has now watched the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Tom and Jerry, and Daffy Duck. He likes them a lot. So it just tells me the older cartoons that I watched as a child are just as good now as they were then.

No comments: