Monday, September 20, 2010

The spelling bee...

The past few days Zack has been into figuring out what letter starts a word.

For example he came running down the stairs all excited telling me to listen. He proceeds to say the words bumble bee bully. Then he looked at me and said "Mommy, the word bumble starts with a b and so does the word bully."

When in the car, he wanted me to say words so he can figure out the letter. He did real well by sounding them out and telling me the letter.

Tonight while I was reading to him before bed, he pointed to a word in the book before I read it and he asked "Mommy does this word spell UP?" High five to my big boy. The next page he pointed to another word and asked if it was GO. High fives again!

I just can not believe how much he is growing and how fast he is learning things at his own pace.

No comments: