Sunday, September 5, 2010

Letting it go

It was past Zacks bed time so I asked Kris which job he wanted to do. The choices were to give Zack a quick bath or to change the sheets on Zacks bed. Well Kris chose to do the bed. Mind you I had already taken the dirty sheets off the bed, the pillow cases off the pillows and gotten the cleans sheets out and they were sitting on the bed.

When I got Zack all cleaned, dried off, teeth brushed, ears cleaned, and hair blow dried we went into his room to get dressed. I asked Kris what the heck was up that he didn't finished the bed. Apparently putting the pillow cases on the pillows and the pillows back on the bed isn't part of making up the bed. While I was stating my case, my darling child looked at me put both of his hands up and said " Mom just let it go, just let it go. Mom it is just a matter of letting it go."

I couldn't help but chuckle.

No comments: