Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Toy Story 1 & 2

Disney released Toy Story and Toy Story 2 on Blu*Ray/DVD yesterday. I thought it would be great to get them for Zack since he has never seen the original (we have it on VHS but no way to play it). He saw a part of the second one but that DVD was all scratched up and skipping past the scratched parts he saw less than half the movie.

I was able to score them both yesterday with a great deal. If you go to Disney Rewards website and are upgrading you can print a $10 off coupon for each movie. You also get an automatic $10 off when you purchase both together. That is $30 off total. Also there was a DVD Rom game included and info to get a free movie ticket to see Toy Story 3 in the theaters this summer (one for each movie so 2 tickets free).

Before he was even done with breakfast this morning he was asking to watch them. I was hoping for a bit of quiet time to take care of my neglected coupon organizer so I let him. My child does not normally sit still for anything. He is always moving and trying to multitask. Watching the original Toy Story he sat still for most of the movie, he was quiet for most of the movie, the only time he was up when it was an exciting part and he was screaming at the TV. LOL

I am so glad I found the deal I did because we don't really buy movies anymore but I think this will allow me some quiet time occasionally.

We also purchase a watering can for him because he is bugging the tar out of me for one so we can get the seeds planted and get a flower and vegetable garden going. I am thinking this afternoon we will get that started since it is supposed to be a beautiful day.

No comments: