Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flippin Flapjacks

"Hey Mom, let's make some flippin' flapjacks for breakfast."

"Flippin' flapjacks? How do we make that?"

"Well first of all you need 1 cup of water, second of all you need 1 cup of flour, third of all you need 1 cup flippin' flapjacks soda, Um Mom what comes after third?"

"Fourth"

"Oh yeah, fourth of all you need 2 cups or flour, Um Mom what comes after fourth?"

"Fifth"

"Fifth of all I will go pick some flowers."

"Then what do we do?"

"Then you throw them up in the air and I will catch them on a plate."

"I don't think so, we don't have any flippin' flapjacks soda and I certainly do not want food thrown around my kitchen"

"Alright then you can make me some Cheerios."

Should I be afraid he is already making up recipes using ingredients I have never heard of?

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

This is just too cute! I love the sweet things that the little ones say-